1. The Services offered in this site in Consultation and Writing is essentially designed to facilitate the work of content creators. Scrybelex can not and does not represent that the Software will work as purchaser desires, since the effectiveness of this Software depends, in large part, on its user. The Owner of the Service and the Owner of this Website are hereinafter referred to as Scrybelex.
2. The use of Scrybelex’s services is subject to the following additional terms and conditions:
A. The service provided is a work-for-hire;
B. All rights, title and interest in and to the Software, including, without limitation, any copyrights and other intellectual property rights, shall remain with Scrybelex until payment is made for work performed;
C. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms or by law you may not copy, modify, sell, distribute, disseminate, transmit or translate the writing until payment has been made;
I. You acknowledge and agree that the writing is provided based on the specification from the client.
J. In no event shall Scrybelexbe liable for any indirect, incidental, exemplary, special, punitive or consequential damages (including, without limitation, loss of use, lost profits, loss of data or information of any kind, or loss of business goodwill or opportunity) arising from or in connection with your use or misuse of the work produced.
K. As a condition to your use of the service, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold Scrybelex harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses arising from or in connection with your downloading and use of the work product.
L. Scrybelex reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service, limit, terminate or suspend the work if work conditions or client requirements change from the originally intended direction, and the work becomes impossible to perform based on the new requirements which may include specifications that lead to change in original pricing.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall Scrybelexor any of its directors, employees or agents have any liability whatsoever to any person for any direct or indirect loss, liability, cost, claim, expense or damage of any kind, whether in contract or in tort, including negligence, or otherwise, arising out of or related to the use by you of all or part of this web site or the work product.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
Scrybelex retains all right, title and interest (including copyrights, trademarks, patents, as well as any other intellectual property or other right) in all information and content (including all text, data, graphics and logos) on the this Website.
5. USER OF SERVICE AND THIS SITE ASSUMES TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THE SITE. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SCRYBELEX HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL OWNER BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE PERFORMANCE OR USE OF SOFTWARE.
6. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, Useragrees to indemnify, hold harmless, reimburse and defend Owner from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, obligations and expenses (including, without limitation, settlement costs and any legal, accounting and other expenses for the defense of any action or threatened action) reasonably incurred in connection with the following:
A. The breach of any representation or warranty in this Agreement;
B. Any claim that any of the information provided is not current, complete or accurate;
C. Any actual or alleged infringement of copyrights, patents, service marks or trademarks or the misappropriation of trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, used and displayed in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.
The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on the Site are registered trademarks and service marks of Scrybelex. You are not granted, expressly or by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, service mark or logo used or displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of Scrybelex.
The technology and products, including products that may from time to time be available on the Site, may be protected by one or more United States patents. International patents and patents pending may also be applicable in their respective countries.